The Mississippi State Department of Health has recommended that all non-emergent outpatient visits as of 3/18-27/20 be delayed. We can assist via telemedicine appointments with any non-urgent problems and medication refills. Our office will contact you in the coming days if you had an Annual Wellness appointment to determine your needs and to reschedule your appointment. We will continue to see routine OB appointments, OB problems, and Gyn problems in the clinic. Refer to our March 16 update for protocol if you prefer to wait in your car until the doctor is ready to see you. We will reassess periodically with guidance from the local and federal agencies advising us. As you know, this situation is still fluid. Please refer to the CDC website for further questions about COVID-19.
- SMFM: Provider Considerations for Engaging in COVID-19 Vaccine Counseling With Pregnant and Lactating Patients
- ABM STATEMENT: Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccination in Lactation
- Vaccinating Pregnant and Lactating Patients Against COVID-19
- East Lakeland OB/GYN Clinic Guidelines – March 17 update
- Prenatal and Birthing Classes during COVID-19