Thursday, August 12, 2021 update
In accordance with the CDC and the MS State Department of Health guidelines and for the safety of our patients, our employees, & our doctors, we are requiring masks to be worn on all who enter. If you do not have a mask and need one, you may purchase one at our clinic cashier when you arrive. Masks shall be worn during the entirety of your visit in the clinic, even in exam rooms.
If you would like the option of remaining in your car until time of your appointment, please call 601-936-1400 to let us know you are in the parking lot.
- One adult may accompany all OB patients.
- We are not allowing children in the clinic at this time. Only babies in a carrier or strapped to the mother may be allowed in clinic for postpartum appointment. If you have a child under the age of 18 with you, we will help reschedule your appointment in order to arrange child care for your appointment time.
- One adult may accompany a patient who is under the age of 21.
- One adult may accompany those patients with special needs.
Thank you for your compliance with our guidelines. We want you to stay safe.
– East Lakeland OB/GYN Administration